Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Kitty

Meet my kitty. Her name is Kitty. I've had her for 7 years now. She stayed pretty small, but is very fluffy. She scratches on the furniture, chews on plastic bags and then throws them up, and wakes me up by scratching on my matress, but I love her anyway. She likes to sit on my lap while I'm typing, lay on my tummy while I read a book in bed, and sit beside me while I watch TV or do my work.



Unfortunately, she has to stay with my mom because I'm moving into a dorm. A pet can be like a friend that's always there for you...except they don't talk. Which is better sometimes. Ha. I'm going to miss her.

: (

Just a quick random post, I'm getting all my stuff together to move. To a new city. Where I don't know my way around. Alone. It'll definitely be something to get used to but hopefully I'll learn a lot, further my education, make friends, and be happy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Please Leave a Question or Comment, Thanks!♥