Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Makeup Look: Violet/Turqoise Eye

To do this look, I:
♥Applied a violet shadow (Mac's Creme de Violet) on the inner eye, about 1/3 of the way in.
♥On the other 2/3rds of the way out, I applied a turqoise color (Mac's Aquidisiac).
♥On the crease, I applied a dark smoky blue (Mac's Contrast).
♥I used a felt tip liquid liner (Maybelline's) and winged it out slightly, lined the bottom lash line with a pencil liner, and added mascara.
Pretty simple.
To match the violet on the eyes you can finish the look with some lavender lipstick if you want.

Above is Mac's Lavender Whip in the Creemsheen formula. Mac comes out with bright unique lip colors that go on smoothly and aren't too much money compared to other high end lines.

Below is what I used.


: )

1 comment:

♥Please Leave a Question or Comment, Thanks!♥