Friday, April 24, 2009

Nails: Pink Flame

I found this color at a random beauty supply store, on sale for only $3.99. I love it because is pretty but unique, because in real life it actually looks a little bit more purple-y. A lot of brands have a lot of pink colors and a lot of purple colors, but not a lot of in betweens, so I really like this.



The brand is called Color Club and the color is Pink Flame. As you can see my nails are pretty short right now. I grow them long every now and then because they grow quickly, but if one breaks I'll cut them all off cause I like them to be the same lenghth. Shorter nails are definitely easier for contact lense wearers like me, though. And safer. I also like to file them in a square shape.

Thanks for Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Please Leave a Question or Comment, Thanks!♥