Sunday, April 26, 2009

Makeup Look: Sparkling Silver Eyes/Pink Lips







After using my eyeshadow base I applied a silver eyeshadow (NYX's platinum silver) on the whole lid.


Next, I added a darker silver color in the crease (NYX's midnight) and a pearly white highlight color on the brow bone (NYX's white pearl)


Then for the glitter I wet my eyeshadow brush with Mac's mixing medium (or a mixture of water and glycerine), dipped it into my loose silver glitter (NYX's), and applied it heavily all over the lid.

After that I applied black liquid liner to my top lash line (Maybelline's), black pencil liner on my water line (Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero), and mascara (L'oreal's Double Extend Beauty Tubes.)


I did my face afterwards so that I could wipe away any excess glitter that got on my face. I applied make up forever cream concealer under my eyes, Revlon colorstay liquid foundation on my skin, and Bare Escentuals bare minerals over that where I needed a little more coverage. I used Nar's orgasm blush under my cheek bones and my white pearl eyeshadow above that to highlight my cheek bones.

Finally, I used a bright pink lipstick (Mac's Strayin' from the Hello Kitty collection) topped with a clear gloss (NYX's clear).


You can use any products you have. Below is what I used.











Thanks for reading. Do you like makeup looks better than product reviews?




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Please Leave a Question or Comment, Thanks!♥