Sunday, April 26, 2009

Memories

When you have a memory of a happy/happier time, does it make you smile to think about it, or does it make you sad because you may not have it anymore? "It" being what was in the memory that made it so good.

Sometimes it makes me sad when I think about a happy time, because it might be about a person in my life who's not there anymore or I might remember having such a good feeling and it seems like I won't be in that place again. Not that I won't actually ever have it again, but sometimes you feel that way.

A more optimistic person might think "Oh I'm glad I experienced that. I hope I feel like that again soon." I'd say it's hard to be optimistic 100% of the time. So then you put on a pretty lipstick or destract yourself with an episode of Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Please Leave a Question or Comment, Thanks!♥