Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nails: Frost Bite

This dark electric blue called Frostbite, by China Glaze, is an interesting color. The shade is bright yet dark at the same time, and the blue is something that isn't seen as aften as say a nude or red. You might not want dark blue nails if you're working at a conservative company or something like that, but otherwise I think it's fun to play around with different colors. People will definitely notice and compliment "louder," more unique colors more than the more common ones.

Thanks for reading.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! :)
    I love that Colour, so vibrant and China Glaze makes such lovely nail polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really reccomend the Miss Sporty one for sure! I am still wearing it 10 days after and on my left hand there is barely any chipping still but on the right hand (my main hand) there's a tiny bit! Maybe it's just luck, I don't know lol! :) x

    ReplyDelete

♥Please Leave a Question or Comment, Thanks!♥